1. To lead the regional initiatives or coordinate with global team and engage/coordinate with local countries to deploy the initiatives.
2. Analyze, identify and qualify support strategies to improve service quality and drive for service sales
3. Close work with internal cross-functions like sales & marketing, finance, logistics as well as outside partners. To develop execution plans to fulfill business needs.
4. Build up tracking system to evaluate project result and analyze impact/recovery/improving actions with related parties.
5. Analyze and monitor the performance of the customer feedback/reports to identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Set the directions for resolution.
1. Set out the qualifications, experience and skills that are essential for the position
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum ten years’ experience in customer service or IT industry experience, call center experience is a plus.
3. Analytical and experienced in leveraging data and metrics to find the root causes and set the directions for improvement
4. Strong business acumen and ability to deliver the plan to support business growth.